in first time UAE gives birth certificate


Dubai: The birth certificate of a child born to a Muslim mother in the United Arab Emirates has been issued. Kiran Babu is a resident of Sharjah. She was married to Sanam Sabu Siddique in Kerala in 2016. They were born in a hospital in Emirate in July 2018, a baby girl named Annamtha Agiline Kiran. A Muslim man may marry another religious woman in a foreign country living in a foreign country. But a Muslim woman should not marry a different religious order. The reason for this is that the government refused to give birth certificate to Anantha Akkinen Krane.

However, after a non-standalone testimony by the court, the first child of a Hindu male-Muslim couple has been awarded birth certificate in the United Arab Emirates. Kiran Babu said: "My daughter has refused to give birth certificates due to legal rules. That's why my daughter did not get any legal evidence. I sought the court. Indian Embassy official. Rajamurugan helped me. After a long legal battle, I got the permission to give birth to my daughter Anamtha Agnine Krane for exceptional consideration. This gives me great pleasure. "

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

நோக்கியா போன்களை சேகரிக்கும் "மிஸ்டர் நோக்கியா".!

Akhi Hato's resignation due to age group: Nurhito's swearing as the 126th King of Japan